15 January 2011

My Nerdfighter Story.

Nerdfighteria is an eclectic community.  It isn't a commune or defined by geographic position; instead it's inhabited by internet-loving nerds from across the galaxy.

I love the inclusiveness of being a Nerdfighter and the powerful influence for good we have.  P4A got me thinking about how awesome Nerdfighterness is. I also realised that I have been a Nerdfighter for a very short period of time .  Feels like longer.

I stumbled across this FAQ video whilst watching a video about A Very Potter Sequel (excuse me whilst I fangirl).  Nerdfighteria has proved to me that the internet isn't all free cursers and Facebook; it can be very worthwhile.  Becoming a Nerdfighter was AVHC (a very happy consequence) of the Suggestions box on Youtube.  It made me wonder how the rest of Nerdfighteria was populated.  How did you become a Nerdgfighter?  I'd love to know your story.

DFTBA


P.S  Thank you to Katey, my first follower.  It means a lot.

4 comments:

  1. I remember commenting on this... how odd.

    1. Of course! I love your blog. (:
    2. I don't want to re-type out my story, but basically I found Nerdfighteria through a long chain of YouTube subscribing. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    Same as me I guess. It makes sense that most people would become a Nerdfighter via YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! There is not a good way to reply to comments, so I'll just leave you one. (: I get what you mean about vlogging; I was really nervous when I first started uploading. It is so much fun though. Plus, you don't have to worry about no one watching them... I will, if you post the link. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS, I read your comment wrong. Well I'm sure they won't be stupid. You might as well try it, if you have an interest. (:

    ReplyDelete

I get excited if you comment.