12 April 2011

Tramping is Fun?

I just got back from tramping the Rees Dart.  After popping my blister baby and showering I can come to the conclusion that it was fun.  Tramping can seem a little like torture, and then you get to the top and see the view.

Creation eh?
I'm working on a Thoughts from Places video for the trip.  Let it not be said that nerds don't tramp.

 
Dart hut had a segment of Return of the King.  Sadly it ended just as Eowyn got her feminist on.

The weather was amazing, the people were kinda great, much chocolate was eaten and the scenery was AWESOME.  Honestly.  I don't think it could have been any better.


Take note of the matching  stripey thermals.  This is essential when tramping.


Now it is time to get back to the reality of homework.  Civilisation is nice, but walking along the valley floor is stunning.

1 comment:

  1. Just randomly commenting...

    THAT IS THE BEST TRAMP EVER AND IT IS SOOOOOO WICKED WITH AWESOME WEATHER!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I get excited if you comment.