1 July 2011

Just Chillun.

 
Magazines and people on Tumblr made oversized jumpers look elegant and delicate.  They are not.
What they are is comfortable.  And lazy.
In English I am studying Othello.  Today I got to read Iago's part.  Gosh I got so into it.  More Shakespeare less maths I say.
O beware, my lord, of jealousy!  It is the green-eyed monster, which doth mock the meat it feeds on.  That cuckhold lives in bliss who, certain of his fate, loves not his wronger; But O, what damned minutes tells he o'er, who dotes yet doubts, suspects ye fondly loves! - Iago, Act 3, Scene 3

2 comments:

  1. Eeek, I don't even think about disinfecting the shoes. Too late. Love a sloppy jumper, and no, I never look "off-duty model" in them either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OTHELLO
    Forget fashion your books/plays get better every time! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I get excited if you comment.