1. I love cats. I love every kind of cat.
2. New Zealand politics is fascinating to me. Politics is a rad spectator sport. I like how parliament works. It is interesting. I don't really like taking sides in politics because then you have to face up to the issues. And honestly, nobody can fix the world. Better to live in a world of blissful ignorance and make fun of MPs.
3. The yellow Dalek-Power Ranger hybrid is staring at me. From my Dr Who desk calender.
4. Haven't finished reading Othello yet because I want to avoid the inevitable ending. Just kidding, I'm procrastinating.
5. I dressed up as an AVPM fangirl for Deathly Hallows. I won't spoil it (though everyone SHOULD have read the book by now) as my mother dear stalks me online and it would be unfair to her. Suffice to say there were tears, and my penpal passed me tissues.
|Voldemort rages, I rage.|
6. Anne of Green Gables is the best book ever. Second is Of Mice and Men. Third is The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I am still hanging onto my childhood.
7. My brother broke my Pikachu umbrella last week. RIP.
imsecretlyahippie, whimsy; a lesson in and lilimor I tag you! 7 things about yourself. Tag others. Go.
This was a nice dose of narcissism wasn't it?