30 September 2011

Trying to look cool.

Top - ex school uniform, Skirt - Glassons, Tights - Glassons (on the cheap.  I would never spend more than $3.50 on animal print (unless it was a gigantic second hand caftan.  Then I would)), Ring - $2 shop, Black Ribbon
I don't have much to say.  In my town this would be considered dressing eccentrically, though I view it as tepid and tame.  I must read too much street fashion.


I'm listening to Liam Finn's FOMO and awaiting my best friend.  She has picked a film and rang to ask if I had tuna.  Mysterious Friday adventures await.  Let the weekend of spontaneity and study commence!

10 comments:

  1. Blue. Tipped. Hair.
    SO MUCH LOVE RIGHT NOW
    And neck bows are always a serious WIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! you are killing those back to school/ witchy vibes! and your hair is rad, i really like your blog :)

    calurvillade.blogspot.com
    Paolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooo problem. i really like your blog, honestly :) feel free to follow back if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are exquisitely eccentric. this outfit is really nice. you're fine, never change!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your lovely comments on my blog - you have made my day. I like your writing style, the post about the mothers and their food smeared kids made me snigger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for popping by and saying and leaving a comment. I love how you say you don't have a niche. You have an eclectic blog there.....nice. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tuna, you say. I do wonder.
    Love the blue tips. Is it blue? Little hard to see but it's super cute.
    Good luck with the study. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BLUE TIPS. BLUEEEEEEE.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfit, especially the tights- you should come to my school, all the cool people dress like that (i.e. just me.) But oh my god your hair is so amazing. Seriously.
    Sarah xxx
    ps thanks for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You cool kid you :) Blue tipped hair works wonders to the restless soul.

    ReplyDelete

I get excited if you comment.