16 July 2012

On!

I have become a bored with blogging.
Perhaps I have become less interested in how I look, University brings a general sloppiness, or simply less interested in documenting it.  

The arrival of ON from the eloquent HblogsF gave a welcome jolt.
Aside from the content (which was zine-y and friendly and bubbling with audacity) it was uplifting to see people creating.  Just creating and enjoying.  

Let me spark my creativity by promising to post every day this week.  If not, I shall endure ideal by fire or something.  

Chur H, for empowering.
ON, and $4 blouse.  Dat collar.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog dissapeared from my blogger dashboard
    At least- that is the only way I can explain MISSING A LOAD OF POSTS BY YOU HOW DID THIS HAPPEN I WAIT FOR NEW ONES ALL THE TIME ARGH

    <3 Check your post again. You have not FTBA and askjhdkasdh. Key squish.

    ReplyDelete

I get excited if you comment.